- Dealing with academic setbacks – getting back on track
- Changing majors or career directions
- Finding internships and career try-outs
- Academic planning for medical school and other professional admissions
- Guidance on graduate school issues
- Nearing graduation, without a plan – the “what do I do now?” question
Fifteen years ago, “web design” probably referred to a research article published in the Journal of Spider Biology.
My father, a PhD in physics, started university before the neutron was discovered.
He became a computer scientist by participating in the invention of the computer.