We are located midway between Eglinton Ave. W. and St. Clair Ave. W., 2 blocks W of Bathurst St. at the corner of Strathearn Road and Glen Cedar Road.
- from Bathurst and Eglinton, drive S on Bathurst to the 3rd traffic light, which is Strathearn Road. Turn right and go 2 blocks to Glen Cedar Road.
- from Bathurst and St. Clair, drive N on Bathurst to the 3rd traffic light, which is Burton Road on your R, but which becomes Strathearn Road on the W side of Bathurst. Turn left at Strathearn Road, and go 2 blocks to Glen Cedar Road.
- from Allen Road, exit at Eglinton and drive E (left) to Strathearn Road (1 block). Turn right and continue to Glen Cedar Road. Note turn restrictions onto Strathearn after 3 pm. Alternative: continue E on Eglinton to Bathurst, turn R and proceed as above.
- from the St. Clair West subway station, take the 90 Vaughan N bus to Connaught Circle. Walk along Connaught Circle, keeping to your left, to Heathdale (1 long block). Cross Heathdale and continue across the most beautiful footbridge in Toronto, over the Cedarvale ravine. The bridge ends at Strathearn Road. 44 Strathearn Rd. is directly across the street on your left. (approximately a 3 block walk)
- take the 7 Bathurst bus to Strathearn Road (between St. Clair and Eglinton) and walk 2 blocks W to Glen Cedar.
- there is a 44 Strathearn Boulevard on the east side of Bathurst. Don't go there.
- although the address is on Strathearn Road, the entrance is on Glen Cedar.
- there is no parking on the W side of Glen Cedar; parking on the E side is fine.
- If you are using GPS, input "York" instead of "Toronto"